OMG they smell so damn good each time you spray them on you will feel like a million dollar girl ! 

My family is obsessed with perfumes especially my parents, that i think their perfume need its own room in the house. haha ! I wear different types of perfume on different occasions. I am wearing J'adore by Dior whenever i go to work. Its smell always boost up my confidence ( esp when i'm feeling all lazy :p ). For my date with Sayang, i usually wear Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker & Victoria Secret. You can also mix and match the smell making your own scent with your favourite lotion. Have you heard of Lamsa Lotion?


Girl you gotta purchase these lotion. The scent is uniquely sweet, flavourful and lasting ! Mom ordered this online from Dubai. They have different scents tho. Mine i think is " Naseem ". The smell is kinda strong that I personally think you don't need to wear perfume to go with these. I also recommend you Victoria Secret Pure Seduction if  you go for sweet yet edgy scent. But hey you know different person have their own signature smell and VS meets every criteria. You don't simply buy them because they are VS but because their products are Very Seducing :D gotta love em !




Coco Chanel - "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."
XOXO



← OLDER POSTS | HOME | NEWER POSTS →

HELLO !
Wady James. 22. Bruneian. Food and Shopping.

MY OBSESSION ♥ ♥ ♥


Follow my Instagram at WadyJames :)

VISITORS
website counter | linux dedicated server